Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girls Weekend

Thanks to Jim holding down the fort, I just got home from a very fun weekend with my college girlfriends. We laughed until my stomach just hurt! So great to get together and reconnect.

And it's good to be home again. Here's what the girls had made for me!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

The six of you have only improved over the years!
I love how "sporty" Madison drew you. How fun to know you were missed :-)

The Chandler Family said...

What fun! It's good to go away and let everyone appreciate you even more!

MCS said...

Kris, only 6 out of the 7 have improved?? That's not good. - (Just kidding!) - Thank you Jill for the pictures and for the chicken! : ) It was a great time!!!!!

Wayne said...

Please scan and post Jim's welcome home note!

Wayne

Shawn said...

How come I am the only "Miss"? Miss Shawn - I think I will have everyone call me that from now on. Such a fun weekend. I will let you know once I update my own blog.

Jill said...

oops, peyton's teacher's name is miss shawn, so when i typed in shawn, it jumped to that. :)