Friday, June 13, 2008

Whew!

What a week! We are all happy it's over.

The girls had their last day of school today! Hooray! Peyton finished kindergarten with flying colors and Maddie got a great report finishing 3rd grade too! We are all ready for summer. And thankfully, we saw some sunshine too.

I've been working almost full time this week filling in at my previous job. It was fun, but I don't know how you working people do it! Getting up and getting ready every single morning gets old. I was juggling my part-time job on the side as well. I can do almost anything for a week, but I have to say, I'm happy it's behind me.

So, next week, I promise more posts! I haven't had any energy or spare time to do it this week!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like Red Robin was the place tonight....yeah summer!

The Chandler Family said...

Yeah!!! We are done with homework for a little while. We will have to have the girls over this summer!

susan said...

sounds like quite a week- I know that I couldn't pull that off! Happy end of school, end of your work week and Summer-

MCS said...

Cheers to summer and nice to have your work week behind you Jill. Time to play!