Friday, March 20, 2009

Lunch Date

I've been asking Peyton if I could come have lunch with her at school. She refused, saying it was too embarrassing. But when I asked if I could bring Max to have lunch with her, she loved that idea.

Today was the day. Max packed his lunch and we sat with Peyton and her classmates for lunch in the cafeteria. Max thought it was quieter than having lunch with his 4th grade sisters at their school but that it was still a bit wild. Peyton was shyly proud of her cousin and all her classmates wanted to meet him and find out who he was.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

thanks for taking Max to Findley for lunch....he had a great time.

kidzdayz said...

Looks like fun. Cute lunch box :)

susan said...

That's really cute! Can't believe Peyton is already embarrassed- dreading that day :)