Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Pets

Peyton is the proud mother of 3 water frogs. She spent her own hard earned money buying them today at a toy shop. Supposedly, they are in a self-contained ecosystem. We have to feed them twice a week and clean the container only twice a year.

Introducing: Owen, Lily and Freddy

5 comments:

Kristi said...

oh my goodness...how fun!
Darling little container that they are in.

kidzdayz said...

Do you think your household can hold any more pets?!? You are a good mom, and the frogs were a good idea. I can't wait to meet them :)

susan said...

Very cool pets! and low maintenance- what more could you ask for!

MCS said...

FUN! Good for Peyton! I'm going to show the girls and let them know that their frog now has cousins! : )

The Chandler Family said...

You will have to let me know how these go...maybe the Chandlers could keep them alive...I'm not sure thought!