Maddie has been wanting to change up her room. She really wanted to repaint it green. But, since we did
that not too long ago, we told her she needed to come up with a different way to change things up.
She decided to switch beds with Peyton. It's on a week's trial and either one can change their mind. But for the moment, everyone is happy with their new space!

Peyton couldn't believe her luck to get the bunk beds!

And Maddie is loving the new layout and extra space!
4 comments:
the bedrooms look so different...how fun for a change!
Fun to switch! -- I'll be impressed if parents switch them back next weekend. Upon request of course.
Very nice and I'm sure a lot of work. Such nice parents your kids have :)
That's awesome! I've toyed with that idea w/ Mason and Alex, but couldn't imagine dis- assembling those honkers and moving them to another room... glad to know that it is possible though.
Post a Comment