We are trying to take advantage of these summer weekends and see the tourist sites around Portland! Today was Multnomah Falls. I've been there before, but have never hiked all the way to the top. Amazing how many people were hiking in flip flops?! The girls did great and it was fun to have a picnic in the forest at the top.
wow, that really is awesome- when i first saw this post i thought it was from your MT trip... was trying to figure out where such an cool waterfall was near the cabin.
4 comments:
The waterfall is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very impressed with the oregon adventures...mputting us to shame
What a nice day! I love hiking in the Gorge. I also love Maddie's comment. Looks like she had fun! Hope you're holding up with the craziness.
wow, that really is awesome- when i first saw this post i thought it was from your MT trip... was trying to figure out where such an cool waterfall was near the cabin.
Post a Comment