We visited the Tillamook Cheese Factory today along with the rest of America. Got to see the factory and taste some cheese and ice cream.Then, we headed to Rockaway Beach for the afternoon. It was fun to do something different than our usual Cannon Beach trip.
You all look like you're having fun! -- Seeing Pey holding her head up, as she rests in the car, makes me think of my girls. They were soooo excited to get the short booster seats, but then missed them once it came time to nap during long trips. We switched them out for our old ones for the trip to Montana. -- PS: The cheese only buffet line kind of grosses me out, but I bet it was yummy.
...must add that our old booster seats have built in headrests. (Incase you didn't get what I was talking about.) Great for tipping you head slightly and sleeping on the go.
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. It was crazy busy when we visited the Cheese Factory as well. I would have never thought that would be an issue :)
You all look like you're having fun! -- Seeing Pey holding her head up, as she rests in the car, makes me think of my girls. They were soooo excited to get the short booster seats, but then missed them once it came time to nap during long trips. We switched them out for our old ones for the trip to Montana. -- PS: The cheese only buffet line kind of grosses me out, but I bet it was yummy.
...must add that our old booster seats have built in headrests. (Incase you didn't get what I was talking about.) Great for tipping you head slightly and sleeping on the go.
love the self timer of you and the girls
Post a Comment