Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day of School

Oh, the first day of school! We were all excited and nervous! Peyton's ready for 3rd grade.
And Maddie is ready for Middle School!

Here's hoping for a great day and happy kids tonight!

5 comments:

thelisifamily said...

Good luck to everyone- what fun and stressful days!! Girls look darling-

Anne said...

they look so cute! cheers to another school year.

Kristi said...

Can hardly wait to hear all the details. Thanks again for meeting me for lunch!

kidzdayz said...

They both look adorable! So glad the first day went OK!

Anonymous said...

So great to be back to school. The girls look ready to go. Hope they had an awesome first day and week. Can I just say that Maddie looks REALLY tall (those legs). I'm sure she has passed me in height, which I realize is not monumental, but it's something :).