
Maddie's turned 12 years old today!

She had a few friends over to celebrate. They talked, laughed, ate make-your-own-nachos, painted nails, and did the wii. They were really really LOUD.


Peyton got to participate for most of it. :)

And finally birthday blizzards for dessert.
5 comments:
Love all the pics...looks like a fun party..favorite is the candle in the blizzard.
Happy Birthday Maddie!
Happy b-day to Maddie. What a fun b-day! love Peyton's dainty little red nails w/ the sweatbands- that would have been but w/o the polish :)
Happy belated birthday Maddie. I know all of the old ladies keep saying it, but I really can't believe you're 12. You're a smart, beautiful girl and I'm sure you're much taller than me now :). Your party looked like it was all kinds of girl fun.
Love Ronette
I'm late in wishing Maddie a Happy Birthday!! Looks like a good time celebrating. Love Peyton's wrist bands and matching nail color. : ) Three cheers for Blizzards!
Post a Comment