Oh man - we got NO Milk Duds. Part of me is jealous. However, I'm in a sugar-induced coma so not sure if that's actual jealousy... Every one looks very cute and ready for a lot of fun!
I love the pajama diva's slippers!
great costumes and wow on the candy!
Atleast your PJ girls are diva's....I suggested the robes too, and London said NO!
Those are some cozy looking pjs and slippers!! Love Peyton's white board play chart-
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man - we got NO Milk Duds. Part of me is jealous. However, I'm in a sugar-induced coma so not sure if that's actual jealousy... Every one looks very cute and ready for a lot of fun!
I love the pajama diva's slippers!
great costumes and wow on the candy!
Atleast your PJ girls are diva's....I suggested the robes too, and London said NO!
Those are some cozy looking pjs and slippers!! Love Peyton's white board play chart-
Post a Comment