Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

I haven't been blogging lately, but I have been taking pictures...so here's a review of what we've been up to:
Playing in the crunchy leaves before the rains came.


Macey helping Peyton concentrate on her math homework.

Enjoying a day off of school at an art studio with our cousins.

We went to the annual NAYA auction to support the organization that Jim sits on the board of.

Maddie had a successful volleyball season--they won second place in the final tournament.


Peyton crafted up a very cute turkey for a school project.
My 26 year old cousin Lyndsay came to visit from Dallas for one night.  The girls LOVED her and I realized that she is closer to Maddie's age to my own.  Yikes. I feel old.

Maddie started her birthday celebration with dinner at the Spaghetti Factory with Emily & Morgan.

And had a sleepover too.

Macey has gotten quite spoiled with lots of toys that she can destroy with those tiny sharp teeth!

No comments: