Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Lord's Prayer



Today, Peyton said the Lord's Prayer in church along with the other kindergartens. They've been memorizing it and learning what it means the past couple of weeks. She did great, said the whole thing with actions in front of the church, which is normally something she'd be too shy to do. While the kids probably don't understand all of it, I think it's planting the seeds from which her faith will develop.

I'm not sure what my camera was doing on the last shot, but thought it was kind of neat.

One cute thing, at the end of the prayer, Pastor Jim said a couple things and raised his arms up to say a blessing over them and all the kids raised their arms back at him. Too cute.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

what a special morning for Peyton and for all of you. She looks so fancy....her aunt is impressed.

Kola Family said...

Good job, Pey-pey!!! I agree, that second shot is really cool.

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Pey!

Uncle Wayne