Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grand Concert


Maddie had her second violin concert tonight. We are so proud of her, she has really learned a lot and loves playing the violin. It's fun for us to watch her as she develops this talent. Thanks to her big cheering section, I'm mad at myself that I didn't get a group photo!


and a second one courtesy of Uncle Wayne.



8 comments:

susan said...

Maddie looks so pretty and very proud. What a neat instrument to play and the song sounded great! Congrats Maddie.

Wayne said...

Great job Maddie. Keep it up. Love your smiles at the end of the songs!

Take a bow!!! Bravo! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

You make it look so effortless....very impressed.
You look very happy!

Anonymous said...

Excellent!! I am so proud of you, Maddie. Can't wait for my private concert!!!

Uncle Steve said...

Great job Maddie! Keep up the good playing!

kidzdayz said...

Oh, she looks so pretty! I'm sure you and she were very proud! Love the video!

kidzdayz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MCS said...

Wow Madison! Congratulations on a great job on the violin! I played when I was your age, but was never as good. Keep it up!