Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Bday to Me

I have had a great birthday today. Lots of good friends and family are spoiling me and making me feel special.

Me and my girls:
The Acobas brought pizza & popsicles for dinner to Peyton's tball game, so we had fun celebrating together. Thanks for a fun day everyone!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the picture of you with the girlies....that's a framer.
Tonight was really fun to hang out with you guys and celebrate and enjoy the sun.
Here's to 38!!!

susan said...

Hey Jill, glad you had a great birthday!

Uncle Steve said...

Happy belated birthday Jill! What a great way to celebrate. I'm JEALOUS of the summer like weather!

Wayne said...

Thirty Eight....and lookin' great!

Happy B-day Jill!

Lori said...

Oh, happy birthday jill!

The Chandler Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday, hope your day was great, you look 28!

Anne said...

happy birthday!

Anne said...

happy birthday!