Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Challenge

Okay fellow bloggers (and lurkers), I have a challenge for you.

Sometime in the next week, make a colorful, appealing meal and photograph it for your blog.

The reason I am saying this is I am in a major rut for cooking dinner. Tonight was perhaps the most unappealing meal this year. It was basically all white. Pasta with olive oil & parmesan cheese, roasted cauliflower and roasted parsnips. It didn't taste good either.

For myself, I know my meal won't happen this weekend, but I'm committing to putting up photos of my meal by next Thursday night. It doesn't have to be a gourmet masterpiece, just colorful & appealing.

Will you join me?

5 comments:

Kristi said...

the pressure......ok, I will come up with something

Kola Family said...

Count me in...

Lori said...

cool idea, Jill! I just today made an interesting all-white, buttery, creamy thing with cauliflower--not healthy in the least. Awesome!

Jeni said...

great idea, Jill! I just bought new Racheal Ray pots and pans so plan on making some amazing meals (yeah right!) I'm not sure how colorful my meals are, but I'll do my best to come up with something.

Kola Family said...

I know what I'm making!!! ;-)