
We got to babysit
Abe for the first time tonight. It was very fun for all of us, but we realized our house isn't baby-proof anymore and we hadn't change a diaper in a long time.
Madison played her violin for him (doesn't she look like an adult next to him!)

Peyton trailed his every move and read him Brown Bear, Brown Bear.


Even Lou got some attention from Abe.

He is really so adorable you could just eat him up!
4 comments:
You guys are the best. Abe looks like a BOY in these photos (as opposed to the baby I'm used to). Wow. Love how he's watching Maddie play violin.
Ava said she wanted to play the violin today. I didn't know where she got the idea, but I'm guessing it's from when we were down and Maddie was playing. She has many followers. : )
That is a cute little guy!! How fun for the girls to help take care of him- looks like they did a great job.
i posted this am...not sure where my comments are.
He is so darn cute. Love the pic of him and Maddie
Post a Comment