
Madison is celebrating her 10th birthday a little early tonight with a sleepover with 5 friends. So far, they've decorated pillowcases, made personal pizzas, played games, had chocolate fondue and now they are watching a movie. The noise level is LOUD and some of the conversation--hilarious.
Here's Maddie blowing out a birthday candle on a marshmallow.

Crafting their pillowcases:

Musical chairs:

Almost ready for bed:
11 comments:
Maddie looks so happy!
Looks like a super fun night with lots of activities....Lord help us tomorrow ;-)
What a darling group of girls! Love the picture of Maddie with her marshmellow candle- she looks so pretty. Peyton must have been loving being included with all of the older girls... and very fun activities - pillow cases and musical chairs- you remind me of Penny- i"ll never forget how fun her little parties were :)
that's the biggest compliment you could ever give Jill....our goal is always to be as fun as Penny was!
Once again Penny is the favorite!
Looks like a fun party, Maddie. You look so pretty.
I knew I was going to get in trouble for that comment, Mom :-)
so fun---i remember those days.
What great pictures! Lucy had a blast!! Thanks!
What a great party! I love that you played musical chairs. Very cute. - - I was thinking of you last night and was wondering how late everyone was up.
Thanks Raleighs!!! Hope you are recovering, London had a great time!
where's part 2?
Post a Comment