Sunday, November 9, 2008

Palm Springs

Just back from a weekend away to celebrate Kristi's 40th birthday a few days early. We met Susan at her mom's beautiful house in Palm Springs and did a lot of relaxing. It was heavenly.

Here's Susan & Kristi who have been friends for as long as I can remember.Here we are just after our massage, but before our afternoon nap. Thanks for a great weekend you two!

6 comments:

MCS said...

What a lovely weekend! I'm soooo jealous. You all look very happy and relaxed. And so NOT 40! : )

thelisifamily said...

That was so much fun... and now, back to reality- Did you get my email last night with the pictures attached? For some reason it went through to Kristi but not to your address. Maybe Kristi can try to forward it to you.

Kristi said...

Oh the pictures make me want to go back! Thanks to both of you for a perfect way to ease into 40!
One of my favorite parts was the golf cart ride and thanks to "sara" for getting us home !

Anne said...

looks like fun!!

The Chandler Family said...

I was excited about my cinnabon, but your weekend sounds even better! Especially seeing the sun.....

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked that Kristie did not thank the men that also made the weekend so perfect; Those unsung heroes once again...

Jim, Wayne, & Paul