| Max showing off his new sweatshirt |
| The gift opening on Christmas Eve |
| Cousins on Christmas Eve |
| I love this picture. |
| Before church, all ready to go |
| After Christmas dinner Packer game watching |
| Brothers cozied up watching football |
| Time for Dessert |
| Host & Hostess |
| Jim & his nephews |
| Maddie & Jen |
| Peyton found the biggest cookie |
| Crazy pic of me just to prove I was there. :) |
3 comments:
Merry belated X-mas Jill and family:) Fun to see all of your festivities!
Great picture! I love the one of the girls with your parents and the one of the girls in front of the tree. They both look great!
the one of mom and dad with maddie and pey is a framer...really good
love that we get to spend christmas with your family every year
happy new year!
Post a Comment