Peyton had her first "kick & chase" soccer game today. All the teams run under a big balloon arch to kick off the season. So very cute. She has this HUGE shirt that if untucked, completely covers her shorts. Her team did great and she had fun, even though it was a hot afternoon. Her little cheeks were so red!
The bad news is that my camera died this morning. No pics of the entire day. So frustrating!
* * * * * *
But, the good news is that I fixed my camera tonight after googling the problem. I finally fixed it by hitting the camera on my hand really hard. It snapped the lens back into place. Nice, huh?
So, hopefully, next weekend I'll have some fun photos of soccer to post!
4 comments:
Nice job google lady
Ted had the exact same thing happen to his camera a couple of years ago. He googled the problem and could hardly believe it when a swift smack got the camera working again.
She looks so glamourous with that hair
I just noticed the new soccer ball...sure now I am going to be mad I didn't get it
Post a Comment