Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kindergarten





Well, we survived the first day of kindergarten. It was definitely harder on me than Peyton. She was nervous, but did great. I walked her in and hung out for a few minutes... she looked at me, pointed at the door and said "go!" I went out to my car and burst into tears when this neighbor that I barely know asked how it went. Ugh!

But, she was all smiles when she got off the school bus!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The school bus picture kills me....she is too little to go to school. What is happening to our babies!
-K

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Kindergarten Pey!!!
Uncle Wayne

Kola Family said...

Oy, how is it she's already in Kindergarten??? I remember when she and Aiden were two pudgy little babies, playing in the basement of your house in Hollywood. Time flies...

I hope your first day was great, Peyton!!!

Anonymous said...

What a super star. She's a darling kindergartner.

Ronette