Hope you had a fun first day Maddie!!- Uncle Wayne
You look like a 3rd grader...very grown up and ready to move onward & upward!
Happy first day of third grade, Maddie. I remember that I LOVED third grade, especially my teacher, Mrs. Schneider. Have a fun week (and year!).-Debbie
I have been waiting to see a picture of you from today.Glad you have a great teacher and fun that your friends are in there too.Can hardly wait to hear all about itlove,Aunt Kristi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hope you had a fun first day Maddie!!
- Uncle Wayne
You look like a 3rd grader...very grown up and ready to move onward & upward!
Happy first day of third grade, Maddie. I remember that I LOVED third grade, especially my teacher, Mrs. Schneider. Have a fun week (and year!).
-Debbie
I have been waiting to see a picture of you from today.
Glad you have a great teacher and fun that your friends are in there too.
Can hardly wait to hear all about it
love,
Aunt Kristi
Post a Comment